Monday, October 1, 2012

Day One: Sunrise

  This is suppose to be the first photo subject, to symbolize the beginning of this month in photos.  I missed my opportunity today because when I decided to participate it was already noon.  Well that and I'm not a morning person so even if I was up before the sun rose today, chances would be slim I'd be awake enough to be able to operate my camera. It would probably be a photo of my foot.
Hopefully I'll be able to get a picture up tomorrow of the sunrise.  Until now enjoy this picture, my interpretation of a beautiful sunrise.


Please excuse my humor. Laughter has always been a critical component of the healing process. 

You can read a post I wrote about Elijah on my main blog here: http://kmacathome.blogspot.ca/2012/03/sweet-elijah_08.html

I'm hoping I'll be more inspired tomorrow.








No comments:

Post a Comment