Monday, October 1, 2012

Project Heal: The Beginning

October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. In honor of my son I am participating in Project Heal. I stumbled upon this today on one of my support group website. I thought it looked like an amazing idea. For me this project will allow me to tell my son's story in 31 snapshots.
I'm not much of a photographer. In fact I specialize in blurry iPhone photos but I like to write so here is my spin on things.

As you may or may not know, I lost my son Elijah Lachlan McRoberts in 2010. We had him for only one day, a day I will forever treasure. Since then our family has blossomed and he now has two siblings but he is forever in our hearts. I'm starting this blog as a place to capture my pictures and share a bit about Elijah.

More information about this project can be found here:
http://carlymarieprojectheal.com/2012/09/capture-your-grief-this-october-2012-for-pregnancy-infant-loss-awareness-month.html

Below is the outline of the pictures for this month's activities.



Not my photo, taken from http://carlymarieprojectheal.com/2012/09/capture-your-grief-this-october-2012-for-pregnancy-infant-loss-awareness-month.html so I remember what to do


No comments:

Post a Comment